Online Grant Application
- Click the LOGIN button located in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your user name and password.
If your organization does not have login information, please contact Stephanie Whitledge to request login credentials. Only one account will be created per organization.
You will be asked to provide general information about your organization, a narrative summary of the project including the needs your organization wants to address, and how you plan to measure the outcome of your project. You will also be asked for a detailed budget and information about other funding sources.
Your grant application is reviewed by our Community Impact staff. During this process, a program officer may request more information or conduct a site visit. Your application may be reviewed by a committee of community volunteers; which may impact the decision timeline.
Applications are reviewed, in part, on the following:
- Does the proposal align with stated funding priorities?
- Does the proposal include collaboration and cooperation with other organizations when appropriate?
- Are those being served involved in designing or evaluating the program?
- Is there evidence the organization is committed to being/becoming a learning organization, e.g. willing to capture lessons learned and modify programs accordingly?
All applicants are notified of the results of the final funding decision within three to four months of the application deadline. Organizations may receive full or partial funding, or in some cases we may decline to fund your project.
Review electronic copies of our grant application and budget. You may use these to draft your application prior to submission; however we will only accept applications submitted through our online system (with the exception of the Neighborhood Small Grants, Gen Forward and Flint Women and Girls applications).