Davison Community Fund
The Davison Community Fund supports a broad area of interests including education, health and human services, community development, and recreation.
A local advisory committee meets throughout the year to review grant applications and advise funding to nonprofits that exclusively benefit the City of Davison, Davison Township and Richfield Township.
In 2004, three community leaders were the driving force behind the establishment of the Davison Community Fund: Tim Elkins, Robert Callis and Pete Auger. Recognizing the need to develop a permanent endowment to benefit the Davison area, they asked others to join the advisory committee and raised seed money to help establish the Fund.
Davison Advisory Committee
- Chris Graff, Chair
- Nancy Davis, Vice Chair
- Mo Aboneaaj
- Ken Duetsch, Sr.
- Michael Frawley
- Peggy Haw Jury
- Sue Kenkel
- Jennifer Ragnone
- Amanda Snider Doren
We Are Proud to Support These Great Nonprofits
- City of Davison
- Davison Area Historical Society
- Davison Community Schools
- Davison-Richfield Senior Center
- Friends of the Davison Area Library
- Genesee County Parks and Recreation
- Outreach East
Endowed Funds associated with the Davison Community Fund
- Graff Family Foundation Fund
- Justin M. Jury Fund
- Hunter Miller Memorial Fund
- Jim and Lynn Peters Fund for the Davison Community
- Sherri E. Stephens Fund
- Rev. P.T. Wachtenhauser and Beth Bravender Fund