The Pride Fund
The Pride Fund was established to advance the dignity and quality of life for the LGBTQ+ community in Genesee County. This endowed Fund is a permanent resource to nonprofit organizations providing programs and services to LGBTQ+ youth, adults, families, and seniors in areas such as health and wellness, arts and culture, housing, education, and training.
It is time for acceptance, equality, and prosperity for our LGBTQ+ community. This is our home, where we work, support local businesses, take care of our friends and neighbors, and raise our families. And now it’s time to take care of each other, too. Join local community residents in supporting the Pride Fund.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 by 2021 through pledges and individual gifts. You can participate in the growth of the Pride Fund by:
- Making a gift – of any size – to make a difference.
- Become a Champion for the Pride Fund and make a 3-year pledge of $1,000.
- Honor a significant person in your life with a significant gift.
- Host a party or ask a CFGF staff person to meet with you and a potential donor.
- Designate a portion of your estate to the Pride Fund.
Beyond giving, be an ally at home, school, church, and work. Allies are some of the most powerful voices the LGBTQ+ community. Allies stand up, help people in coming out, and help others understand the importance of equality, fairness, acceptance, and mutual respect.