Year-end Giving Deadlines
The Community Foundation of Greater Flint is pleased to assist you with your year-end giving. So that we can provide the best possible service please keep these important dates in mind:
- Gifts of appreciated stock should be made by December 26, 2020. Notify Karima Amlani, Vice President of Development or Amy Krug, Director of Development prior to initiating the transfer.
- Checks sent via the U.S. Postal Service must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2020.
- Checks sent via carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL must be physically received at our office on or before December 31, 2020.
- Wire transfers of cash must be initiated no later than December 28, 2020.
- Credit card gifts made by phone or online may be made until December 31, 2020.
Call 810.767.8270 for assistance.
Year-end grant recommendations
Donor advised fund holders may wish to recommend grants as part of year-end campaigns or holiday contributions. For 2020 giving, recommendations should be made by noon on Friday, December 11.
Year-end office hours
The Community Foundation of Greater Flint is ready to help you complete your year-end charitable giving, with our staff available to provide answers and process transactions until the last day of the year. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions by calling 810.767.8270.